February 2, 2014

The Story of Us | Carys Grace is ONE!!!

My little girl turned one this week...it went so fast!  I feel like she just arrived (for a reminder of how little she was, here is her newborn session)!!!  For her 1st birthday, I really didn't know what the theme would be, but after a nice evening surfing the ever so addictive Pinterest, I hit on a beautiful rustic winter wonderland theme and it was just perfection.

We did a cake smash and she decided that she hates cake.  So sad.  But I loved her images, so it wasn't a total failure...

All of the lovely sweet treats are courtesy of A Frosted Life.  And they were divine.  Special thanks to our friends and family who came over to celebrate and especially to my amazing assistant Jean for capturing some beautiful images of the day!

Here is her cake smash and her party!!  Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment