June 10, 2011

Miss Adriana! {Connecticut Children's Photography}

So, I know I pretty much say this with every blog entry, but I really do love all of my sessions so much!  Adriana's session was so amazing - definitely one of my FAVORITES.  First, she is sooo pretty!  Like a little princess!  And super friendly and cute and she is not afraid of the camera at all!  :)

When her momma contacted me about a session with her, we consulted about wardrobe and they settled on this gorgeous indigo dress!  LOVED it and was in love with the idea of using lemons in a session for a while, so I thought it was super fitting to combine these two beautiful colors with this beautiful little girl.

I love styling sessions and love planning out interesting ideas...the results can be so beautiful and unique and I am so very proud of how this session came out, but a majority (99.9%) of the credit goes to the gorgeous Miss Adriana!

Here are my favorites.  I couldn't narrow them down!  :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment